Looking for a fun rainy day project that you can eat... guilt free? Katie Younger is a CrossFitter, Dive Bar ambassador, and new mom (!) who holds nutrition as an important aspect of her busy life. Get inspired by following her IG @runningkirsch and enjoy these brownie/blondies ! ! !
- Chickpeas/Garbanzo beans, 15-16 ounce can
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Dive Bar Nutrition Fastest Whey (Vanilla or Fudge)
To make blondies use Vanilla extract and Vanilla protein powder. For brownies use our Fudge flavor protein and skip the Vanilla extract. Consider a light shot of choc syrup (1-2 ounces) if its in your macros : )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Simply blend or puree a ingredients into a thick batter.
- Spread into an 8x8 inch cake pan
- Bake at 350F for 18-22 minutes
- Add sprinkles or choc chips if desired (not counted in recipe)
- Enjoy !
NUTRITION ON BLONDIES